Fine Gardening

Bookmark and Share

Gardening is itself an art form. And the art of fine gardening is just that an bokep art. Fine gardening may mean many things to many people, but to me it means more than just gardening garden. It includes everything that is good and graceful in gardening and combines them into a garden, to create the essence of all his dreams.


Enjoy gardening, fine comes not only from the finished garden but endless hours I spend designing and planning of the foto memek Garden real, have from the moment put the seed of an idea, the time until the last tree and plant the last flower. All I want, all need may be, show through the first time someone goes in this beautiful country garden, a place of peace and tranquility, in which a person can meditate on good things in life.
Therefore, a water source, ideally, a gurgling continuous and smooth, with a small step by step, the type of waterfall-cum-pond, in the charming flat stone with a touch of foam more about their situation. A water lily or lotus to give a contrasting color, and perhaps one or two fish. A few ferns and green rain forest type positioned around the pond, and I'm finished with this phase of my garden.
Ideally, I stand tall tree in a corner of the garden, with a delicious brown trunk velvety black that I almost spilled span with my arms full of bright green leaves on the ground regardless of abandonment. Since we do not always do what I want to solve disease rather than a few trees that will one day fulfill my wish.
Since green my goal for today, ID is also on the grass on the beautiful shade that your bare feet can sink into a trip to your garden. I like the idea of a Zen garden, but prefer colors and lots of plants, it would be like this functionality in my gardening efforts, either by path integration, quietly of course, of rough stone, zigzagging in a course in the garden.
And finally, all Ids a small niche, unseen from afar, which gave the curious visitor a wide-angle view of the garden with a parasol and a country with low bank scattered with a few cushions on neglectful, and all surrounded by an abundance of flowers to welcome.
In the distance, I have a few rocks, beautiful color and stature eyes, perhaps surrounded by flowers. And amid this entire splendor, I went to my sincere efforts of fine gardening and sigh of contentment and peace. What to gardening, the art of fine gardening.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment